AJS 584 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Mock Forensic Presentation
This Tutorial was purchased 5 times & rated No rating by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- AJS 584 Week 4 Learning TA Mock Forensic Presentation.doc
Collaborate as a mock forensic team.
Prepare a 12- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in addition to a chain of custody that proposes forensic evidence to be collected and analyzed in investigating one of the following hypothetical cases:
• A murdered 18-year old female victim found on the bank of a river
• A sexually assaulted 30-year old female victim who self-admitted to the emergency room
• An abused 5-year old male victim investigated by Child Protective Services
• An abused 77-year old male victim investigated by Adult Protective Services
• A 24-year deceased female victim of a hit-and-run vehicle accident
• A house fire that contains the remains of a 45-year old father, 43-year old mother, 11-year old son, and 9-year old daughter
Address the following in your presentation:
• A list of all team members present at the scene and their functions
• An explanation of types of evidence that may be found in conjunction with the case
• Where the collection search will take place
• The focus of the analysis
• The rationale for using the evidence in the investigation
• A list of all evidence obtained from your mock case in the chain of custody, noting which team member collected what evidence
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
Collaborate as a mock behavioral research profiling team. Select a serial murder case from the following list for review. • John Wayne Gacy • Jack the Ripper • Wayne Williams • Jeffrey Dahmer • Herman Mudgett • Richard Ramirez • Gary Ridgway • Aileen Wuornos • Ed Gein • Davi..
Take the role of an investigator conducting behavioral profiling. Prepare a 1,400- to 2,000 word case assessment guidebook that identifies and describes specific components you would use in building a criminal profile for use with a type of or series of crimes for presenting in court. Develop..
Write a 1,400- to 2,000-word paper that addresses each step of the scientific method in relation to forensic science, providing examples of how each step is incorporated into the criminal investigation process: • Observation and description of a phenomenon or a group of phenomena • Formulatio..
Prepare a 1,400- to 1,700-word paper on your perception and concept of forensic science in 21st-century criminal justice. Include a discussion of the following questions: • How important is forensic science to policing and criminal investigations, court processes, and security efforts at vari..